Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Sunday!!

All clips are now $3. Pick anything from Facebook or my webpage for $3. I am trying to clear out the old inventory for a new and exciting spring.

I will be at one more craft show for the season in Sheboygan at Emil Mazey Hall on Saturday, December 10 from 10 am-2pm. Please stop by and check out the end of the year clearance.

New surprises are in store for the new year. I have decided to try my hand at sewing. Be watching for some new double sided belts for adults. I also picked up some bottle caps from the local restaurant and plan on making some recycled art for this next season. Thank you for a great crafting season and hopefully I will see many of you next weekend. Mention this post and you will receive a free clip of your choice (equal value) when you make a purchase.

Be looking for a new guess the flower this week and more giveaways.

Happy guessing

No comments:

Post a Comment