Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Wednesday!!

Good evening!!

Sorry for the delay in the posts. With Thanksgiving chaos, daughter being sick and crazy school work, I have to focus my energy first on my day job (teaching) and the well being of my daughter. Thank you for sticking with me.

I have posted a new guess the flower picture on my facebook page. It is the profile picture page!! New Rules!! You have to have liked my facebook page and be a blog follower in order to win. The first person to post on the facebook page what the flower is will win a clip of their choice. Happy Guessing!!

Tomorrow is thirty cent Thursday!! Purchase any item this week and receive a second item for $.30. This is good on items of the same value including tutu's:) Regular shipping charges apply.

I will only be shipping once a week now until Christmas on Friday's. With school being hectic, it is hard for me to make it to the post office window during the week. The only day that I make it home in time is on Friday's. Thank you again for being patient. I am looking to get to 700 and there will be another give away. Please recommend this site to your friends.

I am currently working on some new projects that will be posted later this weekend. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment