Friday, June 22, 2012

It's Freaky Friday!


Check out Little Diva's sale on Tutu's and pettiskirts ranging from $10-$15 dollars. Add a headband set or clip set for $5 more on our facebook page. Don't see a color or size combination you like. Just ask!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Diva-Bowtique/113262672075349

This weekend I will be at Cedarburg's Strawberry Festival with some new items and awesome sale prices trying to get rid of some of my inventory. Make sure to stop by and say hi. Mention that you saw my blog and receive a free clip with purchase. 

I will be taking all of my tutu's and pettiskirts with me this weekend so order them now while I have them in stock ready to ship!

Be looking for a new contest Sunday night!! Remember, I am still looking for contest ideas. If your contest gets picked, you will receive a free clip of choice:)

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment