Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Where has the week gone??

Last night was the first Little Diva auction in a while and it was a success. Because it was a success, another one is in store for tonight. It will be run a little different though. I have a ton of one of hair clips that I need to get rid of. All of the clips listed tonight will be a set price between $2 and $2.50. The first person to respond will receive the clip. As clips sell, I will be posting more. The sale will run from 8 am to 9:30  CST on Facebook.  This sale is open to anyone!! I also mail to Canada!

Payment rules will stay the same and all items will be shipped out Friday morning or as soon as payment is made.

Did you see something last night and it was too late? I would be happy to make it for you for a discounted price. All you need to do is to email me and I will get working on it for you.

Little Diva is looking for a new contest idea. What ideas to you have? Send me your ideas. If your idea is picked, you will receive a free hair accessory of your choice. Also, be looking for a new model contest coming soon. I have given away many free hair clips as well as had many customers purchase items within the last two years we have been online. I would love for you to share your Little Diva accessories on your little diva.

Enjoy your Thursday and I hope to hear from you tonight on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Contest ideas what about like guess a color,letter,or number. or you can ask a question and the winner is the first person to answer it correctly ( like for example how many inches are in a mile)

    ReplyDelete