Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wacky Wednesday!!

Spring Break has finally arrived and I am busy creating some new accessories.

Last night I hosted my first auction. Thank you to all that participated. It was a huge success! Be watching tonight for some more free/cheap items!

Today, throughout the day, I will be posting flowers at a ridiculous price because I need to get rid of the old and make room for the new.  All of my solid color flowers are $1 with $2 shipped for a total of $3. If you live close to me, I can deliver. I can also combine shipping depending on the amount you order. Remember, I only charge you the amount it costs me to ship. because of the thickness, the cheapest I can get by with is $2 at the post office.

My first post of the day is Peter Rabbit, just in time for Easter. He is $4.50 shipped or $2.50 if I can deliver it. I only have one of each of my multi-colored or bottlecap creations. Please email me at littledivabowitquellc@yahoo.com if you are interested in ordering. I will then invoice you through paypal. If you post on facebook's wall, the comments often get lost.

Be looking tonight for another fun auction!! Thanks to all that participated last night. It was a huge success!

No comments:

Post a Comment