Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday, October 27

Good evening!!

Parent teacher conferences, Children's Hospital visit and life have been taking up a lot of my time lately. For those of you new to Little Diva, I am a teacher by day and a mom/crafter at night. Thank you for being patient.

Check out the new flower of the week on my facebook page as the profile picture. Remember the rules are that you have to be a blog follower and like my page before you can enter your guess. Your guess must then be emailed to me at littledivabowtiquellc@yahoo.com. I will announce the winner on Thursday. Happy guessing!

Now that I have reached over 450 likes, another new contest is starting NOW! Be the person to refer the most people by Saturday (noon-CST) and receive a free headband set of choice. Same rules apply. You have to be a blog follower and like my page. Happy Referring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment