Saturday, October 29, 2011

Good morning!

This morning we have been taking it easy.This is the first weekend in a long time that I am not at a craft fair myself.  My daughter and I started out the morning enjoying out eggs and playing dominos. I then decided it was time to get down to business and update my blog. While updating my webpage and blog, I came across some cute things from my friend, the local crafter, and a few of her friends. Please check out DeDa Studios at www.dedastudios.blogspot.com and http://www.facebook.com/MalsAllNatural (Mal's All Natural Laundry Detergent) for one of a kind gifts.

DeDa has been making items out of melted glass and liquor bottles that she melts down. She has now decided to make Christmas ornaments out of jaeger bottles:) She also does give aways every week where you can win free stuff. Check it out!

We all love free stuff:)

This weekend is the last weekend to order anything pink and get $1 off each item in honor of breast cancer awareness. Remember any of my clips come in pink if you do not see them.

Come see me next weekend at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church on Saturday in the new gym from 9am-3pm. We are booth number 2 and we will be the cheapest:)


One last thing, I am looking for new and creative contests. Any ideas, please email me at littledivabowtiquellc@yahoo.com and if I use it, you will receive a free item!

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment