Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Monday!

Spring break has come and gone and now it is back to teaching until the end of the school year. Over spring break, my laptop decided it was time to quit and I am now using the 8 year old desktop to do my posts so please be patient.

I am from Wisconsin if you haven't noticed and the Brewer's opening day is just around the corner on Friday. GO Brewers!!

I have two tickets for opening day if anyone is interested in buying them.

Also, check out my new Brewer Clip on Facebook.

I am on a mission to get to 1700 likes to offer a huge giveaway. The first person to refer 10 people will receive a free headband set. Happy Referring!

The special of the week (or until I post a new special) is buy three get one free. Remember, all single colored solid clips are $3 (instead of $4) as I am trying to make room for new spring items.

Enjoy your night!

No comments:

Post a Comment