Sunday, July 29, 2012

SUper Sunday!


Sunday, July 29
It is super Sunday!! 
Check out the guess the flower contest tonight for a  free clip!
Head over to Little Diva Bowtique's facebook page and receive a free clip with purchase today!! 

Be looking for the guess the flower contest tonight.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Diva-Bowtique/113262672075349

Clips for $2, $3 and $4! 
Including new bottlecap clips!

Thank you for being patient with us this summer. I signed up for a craft show every weekend not realizing how time consuming throughout the week it would be to get ready for them. I have not been online a lot but I am making an August resolution. There will be an event and/or special each day of the week starting today! 

Tonight, the guess the flower contest is back. Be looking for a flower to win a free clip. 

Monday is Monday Madness. Receive free shipping on any order and my sale items on facebook ends Monday night at midnight CST. There may be a few more items mysteriously uploaded to that sale folder throughout the day.

I will post Tuesday's special maybe Monday night or early on Tuesday so be watching.

I have busy making my bottlecap clips that are one of a kind. 90 of them to be exact. They are perfect to add for a little gift with a storybook or game for someone's birthday.  

Enjoy the beautiful Sunday with your family as I will be!

Thank you for all that came out to Hollandfest in Cedar Grove to see me! It was very successful. 

This week we are off to Mercer, WI for Loon Days (Wednesday 8/1) and  (Thursday 8/2) Minoquoa for After Loon Delight. On Saturday, we will be back in Elkhart Lake for the market. On Sunday we will be in East Troy from 1-4 pm at Deligao Valley Cottage for their Country Market and Open House.

As always, mention that you saw me post my events, you will receive a free clip with any clip purchase:)

No comments:

Post a Comment