Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TuTu Tuesday!!

All Tutu's are $10. Add a headband set for $15. Are you a  Wisconsin Badger fan. I am featuring one of these for today's special. I have made only one.

I recently was accepted into the Pabst Mansion gift shop in Milwaukee. I am in need of bottle caps of beer and/or soda. I am also going to try a new creation made out of soda tabs. Do you know of anyone that drinks a lot and could save them for me? I would be willing to trade bows in exchange.

Be looking for some new recycled creations this summer!

I am  also in need of some new ideas for contests and free giveaways. Email me your ideas at littledivabowtiquellc@yahoo.com. If your idea gets picked, free hair accessories will be in your future:)

Enjoy your Tuesday! Be looking for cheap hair clips in an auction later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment