Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy May!-Two for Tuesday

Today is Two for Tuesday. Receive two clips for the price of ONE!

May is finally here and the summer season is almost here. I have one more month of school and then I am home free to have unlimited time to create bows:)

I have recently been invited to have my creations at the Pabst Mansion in Milwaukee but I am in need of some Pabst bottlecaps. Do you know of anyone that would have some?

Check out my latest Pabst bow or pin depending on your taste. Come take a look at new creations that are one of a kind not on my website on Saturday, May 12 in Kewaskum at the Kewaskum Arts Festival at the High School. Mention this and receive a free clip with purchase.

Recently, I picked up a sewing machine that I am going to try my hand at making belts. Be looking for some new adult belts just for summer! Do you have fabric that you would like one made? I would be happy to make one for you.

Remember, today is two for Tuesday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment