Friday, March 30, 2012

It is Freaky Friday!

Spring break is coming to an end and what a great way to end it with a great sale!

Today, all clips are buy 1 get 1 half off! It is on anything that you can find online (blog, Facebook, and webpage).

All week I have been making new clips. I have made one of each that I post. No duplicates have been made.

Do you need a clip for a birthday, holiday, or just for fun? Some of the clips that I have made are Peter Rabbit, Fancy Nancy, Milwaukee Brewers, Olivia, Breast Cancer, childhood cancer, dance, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Eric Carle, and 4th of July just to name a few. If you don't see something, please email me and I can send you a picture or you can stop by to see the selection.

Above is Eric Carle's book, this would be a cute little gift to give with the book. $4 for the clip or add a headband for $1 more for a total of $5.

Stop by and see me tomorrow at Whitnall High School. I will be in spot F4. Mention this and receive a free clip with purchase.

Enjoy your rainy Friday if you live in Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment